The future of Marty Scurll now looks to have been locked in after months of speculation as to what promotion he would choose to sign with.
Scurll has put pen to paper on a new deal with Ring of Honor. The length of the deal is unknown but PWInsider reports that ROH has been signing people to multi-year contracts, so it would make sense if Scurll was the same.
The report adds that, as of this weekend, Scurll is now taking on the lead booking role for ROH too. Former lead Hunter Johnston will stay with the company in a creative role, but Scurll is the new lead.
The free entry ROH show in Baltimore on February 9 was actually a Marty Scurll idea, according to the report.
The contract allows the Brit to continue working with the NWA where he is currently feuding with Worlds Champion Nick Aldis.
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Set For First NXT Match In Seven Years
- Seth Rollins Teases “Forbidden Door” Dream Match With Top Star?
- WWE Announces Partnership With Twitch To ‘Sidecast’ Raw & More
- AEW Star Compares Orange Cassidy To WWE’s Legendary Undertaker
- Report: Date For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar III Confirmed
- Spoiler On Popular AEW Name Announced For New ROH Board Of Directors
- AEW Star Says He’s Been Dealing With Torn Triceps, But Now He’s Back
- Report: WWE Hall Of Famer ‘Adamantly’ Rejected Involvement In Current Star’s Storyline
- WWE Faction To Receive New Name
- WWE Star’s First Match In Nine Months Announced