IMPACT Wrestling has been batch taping several weeks of shows in front of no fans since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic last year, and this is set to reportedly continue for the next few months.
Fightful Select is reporting that IMPACT talent are in Nashville at the moment for a taping set that is scheduled to run from Sunday through Tuesday, with most of the roster leaving on Wednesday.
The report notes that talent is set to be back for the week of May 15 for a “massive four-day taping schedule” that will last them until the week of Slammiversary, which is set for the weekend of July 15.
It’s unclear if any All Elite Wrestling (AEW) talent are going to be in Nashville this weekend or for the big tapings on May 15. As of right now, only Kenny Omega, Private Party and Matt Hardy have appeared on IMPACT TV.
It is likely that Kenny Omega will be part of the tapings, as he is set to put his AEW World title on the line tomorrow night at Rebellion in a title vs. title match against IMPACT World Champion Rich Swann.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- WWE Announces Partnership With Twitch To ‘Sidecast’ Raw & More
- AEW Star Compares Orange Cassidy To WWE’s Legendary Undertaker
- Report: WWE Hall Of Famer ‘Adamantly’ Rejected Involvement In Current Star’s Storyline
- Report: Date For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar III Confirmed
- WWE Faction To Receive New Name
- Bianca Belair’s Hilarious Response To Bizarre Asuka WWE Trend
- WWE Tag Team Set For Match Against Each Other?
- Top WWE Star Reportedly Set To Face GUNTHER On June 5 Raw
- Absent AEW Star Rejected Recent Return Plans
- AEW Star Questions Crowd Reactions To CM Punk Ahead Of ‘Big Deal’ Return