According to those in attendance, ‘Legit’ Leyla Hirsch appears to have suffered an injury during an AEW Dark: Elevation match.
After a flip from the corner in the taping’s opening match, Leyla Hirsch appeared to injure her knee.
After checking on her, the referee threw up the ‘X’ hand signal, signifying that there was an actual concern for injury and the match was stopped.
Leyla needed assistance to return to the backstage area.
WrestleTalk will continue to keep you updated on any announcements regarding Leyla’s condition. We wish her a speedy recovery!
— Cody Nichols (@AllEliteCody) April 6, 2022
- Dolph Ziggler Wins First Title Since WWE Release
- Former WWE Star Wins Championship In NJPW Singles Debut
- WWE Breaks 23-Year Award Losing Streak
- Major Update On Brock Lesnar & Vince McMahon In WWE 2K24
- Roman Reigns Bloodline Member Trying To Join WWE
- WWE Star Arrives In Wrong Country For Major Show
- Randy Orton Hilariously Reacts To John Cena Onlyfans Announcement
- Former WWE Champion Still Hasn’t Re-Signed Despite Major Creative Plans
- WWE Star Retires Move After Recent Terrifying Botch
- WWE Star Set For First Match In Nine Months