According to those in attendance, ‘Legit’ Leyla Hirsch appears to have suffered an injury during an AEW Dark: Elevation match.
After a flip from the corner in the taping’s opening match, Leyla Hirsch appeared to injure her knee.
After checking on her, the referee threw up the ‘X’ hand signal, signifying that there was an actual concern for injury and the match was stopped.
Leyla needed assistance to return to the backstage area.
WrestleTalk will continue to keep you updated on any announcements regarding Leyla’s condition. We wish her a speedy recovery!
— Cody Nichols (@AllEliteCody) April 6, 2022
- AEW’s Miro Seemingly Agrees He ‘Had It Better’ In WWE
- Latest On AEW Stars Missing From ‘AEW: Fight Forever’ Roster
- The Latest Cryptic Bray Wyatt Tweet Has Dropped Amid WWE Return Speculation
- Several WWE Talents Have Had ‘Direct Meetings’ With Triple H Regarding Creative
- NXT Star Tatum Paxley Injured At House Show
- Asuka Teases Mystery Partner For Women’s Tag Team Championship Tournament
- Latest On Lacey Evans WWE Status After SmackDown Absence
- FTR Announced For AEW Dynamite: Quake By The Lake
- Finn Balor Vs Rey Mysterio Added To August 8 WWE Raw
- WWE Star Angel Teases Return To Old Ring Name