Two tag team matches have been announced for the AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door Buy-In pre-show.
During Friday’s edition of AEW Rampage, it was confirmed that Keith Lee & Swerve Strickland will face Yoshinobu Kanemaru & El Desperado on Sunday’s Buy-In.
Also announced for the pre-show was NJPW’s YOSHI-HASHI & Hirooki Goto vs. Aaron Solo & QT Marshall of The Factory.
An eight-man bout had previously been confirmed for the Buy-In, with Max Caster & The Gunn Club slated to face The DKC, Kevin Knight, Alex Coughlin & Yuya Uemura of the NJPW LA Dojo.
A new stipulation for the Forbidden Door six-man tag bout was also revealed on AEW Rampage, which you can read more about right here.
Several new champions are guaranteed to be crowned at the event, with a fourway in place to determine the inagrual AEW All-Atlantic Champion, and Jon Moxley set to face Hiroshi Tanahashi for the interim AEW World Title.
Check out the updated card for the pay-per-view at this link.
2 more matches added to #ForbiddenDoor Buy-In THIS SUNDAY at 7pm ET on https://t.co/lBSV4sbfpB right before the PPV!
–#TheFactory @QTMarshall/@AaronSoloAEW v #Chaos @510njpw/@YOSHIHASHICHAOS
–#SwerveInOurGlory @RealKeithLee/@swerveconfident v #SuzukiGun @kmaru0923/@ElDesperado5 pic.twitter.com/SCo8JWiVkQ
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) June 25, 2022
- Cora Jade & Bron Breakker Trending On Twitter After Possibly Revealing Relationship
- AJ Styles On Triple H Taking Over Creative From Vince McMahon: ‘It’s Just Different’
- Are Vince McMahon Newly Revealed Unrecorded Payments Related To Donald Trump?
- Danhausen Credits Himself & Orange Cassidy For Bringing In New Fans To AEW
- Santos Escobar Featured On WrestleMania 39 Launch Party & Teases Main Roster Call Up
- Roman Reigns Status For WWE Extreme Rules Revealed
- More Released WWE Stars Returning On SmackDown, New WWE Couple Dating, Bray Wyatt Return Plans – News Bulletin – August 12, 2022
- Kayla Braxton Transitioning To WWE Commentator Role?
- WWE NXT Level Up August 12 Set For Debut & Chase U
- NXT UK Results For August 11, 2022