There has been a lot of talk about WWE releasing Bray Wyatt this week and now Matt Cardona has chimed in.
Speaking on the Oral Sessions podcast with Chelsea Green, Cardona said he thought Wyatt would do just fine. He also talked about having to hustle to do everything you can. Here is the quote, courtesy of Wrestling Inc.:
“I don’t know what’s going on. They say budget cuts but aren’t they doing very, very well? Maybe that’s why by letting everybody go, I don’t know. I’m not in those meetings, I have no idea what’s going on. I think it’s obvious that someone like Bray Wyatt is going to be just fine, if he chooses to be. But I don’t think you necessarily need to be a top guy like Bray to be just fine. You can be anybody and be just fine.
“But guess what, newsflash, you’ve got to work. You’ve got to hustle, you’ve got to bust your ass, because it’s not just going to happen for you. Crumbs make crumb cake. F**king do everything you can. Pro Wrestling Tees, indies, start a podcast. Whatever your passion is do something, it doesn’t have to be a podcast. Do whatever you want. But if you’re just going to sit on your ass and think you’re going to make this WWE money? Newsflash, spoiler, it ain’t going to happen.”
Bray Wyatt was released by WWE on July 31, 2021. He had not been on television since the Raw after WrestleMania 37.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Alexa Bliss Reveals In-Ring Return Preparations Prior To Pregnancy
- Former WWE Star Reveals ‘Hypnosis’ Storyline Pitch To End Comedy Character
- Top Star Explains Why He Didn’t Sign With WWE
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For Friday June 2, 2023
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- Absent WWE Star Still In Contact With Vince McMahon & Other Higher-Ups