It would appear that Matt Hardy is done with WWE. He was written off television on Raw, receiving a conchairto from Randy Orton. Afterwards, Hardy posted a tweet simply saying “goodbye” with a link to his latest YouTube video.
GOODBYE. https://t.co/qplBdmjFKp pic.twitter.com/SSsKpErA4H
— MATT HARDY (@MATTHARDYBRAND) February 11, 2020
The video featured an interesting interaction between Hardy and Vanguard 1. Hardy lashed out at the drone, proclaiming “I am exa- I am exa- I am exhausted”. This was clearly done as a response to the speculation that Hardy will be revealed as the Dark Order’s Exalted One in AEW.
Earlier today, Evil Uno posted a tweet saying “You say goodbye and I say hello”. This would appear to be a response to Hardy’s farewell. The tweet itself was liked by Hardy, creating further speculation amongst fans.
You say goodbye and I say hello pic.twitter.com/HN1jl3Kk1H
— EVIL UNO of DARK ORDER (@EvilUno) February 11, 2020
The identity of the Exalted One has yet to be revealed. It was reported the original plan was for his identity to be Marty Scurll prior to his re-signing with Ring of Honor. Since then, Hardy has been one of a few names speculated to be behind the Dark Order.
Whether Hardy will really be the leader of the Dark Order is unclear, but it seems almost certain that he will be moving on from WWE.
Do you think Matt Hardy is the Exalted One? Let us know on Twitter!
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- AEW All In Surpasses Impressive WWE Event Record
- VIDEO: MJF Pays Homage To WWE Star At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- WWE Raw Star Zoey Stark Explains Alliance With Trish Stratus
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- Rhea Ripley & Dominik Mysterio Respond To Being Namedropped At AEW Double Or Nothing
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing
- WWE Star Makes History With Huge Title Win
- Backstage Praise For AEW Star At Double Or Nothing
- Jade Cargill Breaks Silence After AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Loss