If Matt Hardy is looking to mix up his current persona by tapping into past genius, the wrestling legend has several routes to take.
After Private Party suffered a loss on last week’s episode of AEW Dynamite, Matt teased needing to get “extreme” on Twitter, and now after this week’s loss by Isiah Kassidy to Keith Lee, Matt might be broken.
Tweeting Andrade El Idolo regarding the Private Party member’s loss on AEW Dynamite, Matt wrote:
“Something has to change. I’m about to be broken.”
Matt displayed “erratic behavior” on last night’s (February 9) AEW Dynamite as he hopped over the guardrail to exit, in an apparent nod to brother Jeff Hardy and the house show behavior that led to his release, referenced by AEW commentary with the phrase “erratic behavior” actually used by Tony Schiavone.
Referencing it again today on Twitter, Hardy tweeted:
Are you also claiming my behavior has been "erratic" @JoseAssistant? Get shit straight on your end, I’ll handle mine. https://t.co/bxfDR2PFM4
— MATT HARDY (@MATTHARDYBRAND) February 10, 2022
Matt’s wildly popular ‘Broken’ gimmick was utilized previously during his time with AEW but dropped in favor of his current ‘Money Matt’ persona which sees him leading a faction now alongside Andrade El Idolo.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Star Pulled From Raw, WrestleMania Status Uncertain?
- Update On Dominik Mysterio Vs. Rey Mysterio WrestleMania Plans
- Yet Another Star Pulled From WWE Raw
- Bray Wyatt & Bobby Lashley WWE Raw Update
- Cody Rhodes Drives Big Wedge Between Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa?
- AEW World Champion MJF Set For Surprising Indie Appearance
- Jey Uso Answers To Roman Reigns On WWE Raw
- WWE Star Vents Anger At Fans After Being ‘Followed’ At Airport
- Update On Plans For WWE Star Leaving The Company?
- WWE Star Cleared For Return After Concerning ‘Situation’