Ever wondered what it’s like to have your nose in the butt crack of a 400lb Samoan man? Of course you have!
Well wonder no more, because apparently it’s not nearly unpleasant as it sounds, according to AEW star Matt Hardy.
In the latest episode of the Extreme Life of Matt Hardy, Matt Hardy told co-host Jon Alba exactly how it felt to get a Stinkface from the legendary Samoan.
“Many times. Many times. I’ll be honest, the very first time I took a Stinkface, I was like, ‘Oh my God, what is this going to be like?’ It smelled like baby powder. Rikishi, if you were a guy he liked, he would make sure to be super clean for you. It was like baby powder. It was actually very easy and not rough at all, it was delightful, even.”
Matt was also asked whether the rumours of Rikishi being a notorious prankster backstage were true. Rikishi and Mae Young allegedly punished wrestlers with backstage heat by giving them a proper Stinkface.
“He may have, I’m sure. He ran with that crew, he was one of Taker’s guys too, so I’m sure if it was someone that had a little heat or someone he didn’t like as much, I’m sure it would have a different scent to it, without a doubt. And Mae Young, she was a hell of a ribber, man. She was a disgusting individual. She was a woman who acted like a man, so I’m sure she did all of that. I know she did all of that.”
Credit to WrestleZone for the transcription.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Major WWE Faction Potentially Splitting Up Soon
- ‘Lots Of Praise’ For WWE Star’s Performance On Raw
- Ex-WWE Name Ruled Out Of Joining AEW
- Top WWE Star Suffering Recurring Injury
- ‘Forbidden Door’ Match Announced For AEW Dynamite
- WWE Management ‘Happy’ With NXT Call-Ups’ Main Roster Debut
- Brock Lesnar Could Break Surprising WWE Record
- Major AEW Star ‘Bewildered’ He Could Walk Away After Recent Match
- Bryan Danielson & Kazuchika Okada React To Forbidden Door 2023 Match
- WWE Star To Make In-Ring Debut Soon