As first reported by Justin Barrasso of Sports Illustrated, AEW star Matt Hardy is launching a new podcast named ‘The Extreme Life Of Matt Hardy’.
The podcast will premiere on January 7 on Podcast Heat, with Jon Alba set to host. New episodes will drop every Friday. The show promises to reflect on life-changing moments from Hardy’s career, discussing his impact on pro-wrestling as a whole.
The podcast announcement was also shared on Twitter:
Thanks to @JustinBarrasso & @SInow for breaking the news!@MATTHARDYBRAND is bringing the extreme stories of his life & career to our all new podcast! Join Matt & co-host @JonAlba for stories you won’t hear anywhere else!#ExtremeLife launches Friday, January 7th! https://t.co/hehQtWvjAO
— The Extreme Life of Matt Hardy (@matthardypod) December 28, 2021
Discussing the podcast, Hardy noted:
“It’s the perfect time to transition into something new,” Hardy said. “This podcast is going to give a different perspective to older, more historical events, and see how they translate in today’s modern climate.”
“Jon brings a very rare modern approach to the industry, and we’ll have a great chemistry and dichotomy. We have very different perspectives, so it will lead to a lot of new insight.”
- WWE Raw Match Cancelled Due To Top Star Not Being Cleared
- Rhea Ripley Gives Ultimatum To Dominik Mysterio After Losing Championship
- Jade Cargill Sends Message To WWE Roster During Raw
- Another Advertised WWE Raw Match Cancelled?
- Fans Think They Spotted A CM Punk Tease During WWE Raw
- Johnny Gargano & Tommaso Ciampa Comment After DIY Reunion On WWE Raw
- WWE Star Returns On Raw After Five Months Away
- USA Network Spoils Upcoming WWE Debut
- Backstage News On Change To Adam Copeland’s (Edge’s) AEW Entrance Music
- Mike Santana Addresses Using Real Life Heat With Ortiz In Upcoming Storyline