Matt Hardy has provided an update on Jeff Hardy, following his WWE departure.
Speaking on The Extreme Life With Matt Hardy, Matt revealed that Jeff has been ‘super stressless’ since leaving WWE. Wanting everyone to know that Jeff is doing fine, Matt said:
“One thing I can say for Jeff is that he has been super positive and super stressless since he’s been gone from the WWE. We have about 10 bookings as the Hardy Boyz lined up all together. Some autograph signings, some matches.
“I want him to be in the best place and I want his reputation to be good. I want people out there to know he’s okay”
Jeff was let go by WWE in December, after reportedly refusing to go to rehab an incident at a house show. Matt recently stated that Jeff’s drug test had came back clear, testing negative for everything. Matt also confirmed reports that Jeff had been offered a 2022 WWE Hall of Fame induction. You can read more about this here.
Jeff and Matt are set to reunite in the ring for Big Time Wrestling on March 12.
Transcription via @DominicDeAngelo of WrestleZone.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Latest Development In AEW Luchasaurus Lawsuit
- Update On Plans For WWE Star Leaving The Company?
- Update On WWE’s Plans For After WrestleMania
- Tony Khan Uses WWE’s ‘Sworn Court Filings’ To Fire Back At Criticism Of AEW
- Update On Roman Reigns’ Post-WrestleMania Schedule
- Triple H ‘Not Certain’ About Finish To Huge WrestleMania 39 Match
- AEW Stopped Wrestling Veteran From Retiring
- NJPW Star Set For AEW Dynamite Appearance?
- Update On WWE Star Being ‘Pulled’ From Raw
- Roxanne Perez Addresses NXT Absence