Legendary wrestler and current AEW star Matt Hardy hilariously trolled the fans at a Battleground Championship Wrestling event last night, which emanated from the old ECW arena.
Hardy released a video on his Twitter account yesterday (September 18), where he said that he would be brining in ‘family’ to be his tag team partner. This of course led to talk about a potential Hardy Boyz reunion.
At the show, Hardy again said that his partner was ‘family’, before the Hardy Boyz theme music played. Of course it was not Jeff, but rather HFO member Marq Quen of Private Party.
You can see the video below:
— MATT HARDY (@MATTHARDYBRAND) September 19, 2021
Matt recently spoke about his brother Jeff actually joining him in AEW in the future, to which he responded ‘fingers crossed’.
- Another Huge Update On Edge’s WWE Future
- WWE Airs Hype Video For Jade Cargill On SmackDown
- Video Footage From Matt Riddle JFK Airport Incident
- High Praise For Released WWE Star Within AEW
- WWE Star ‘Miraculously’ Recovers From Injury
- LA Knight Teaming With John Cena & More Additions To WWE Fastlane 2023
- NXT Star Appears On SmackDown, Teases Main Roster Match
- WWE Hall Of Famer Confirms Wrestling Return, Names Potential AEW Opponents
- Tiffany Stratton Reveals Why WWE Won’t Allow Her To Use ‘Barbie’ Nickname
- MJF Shares Honest Thoughts On CM Punk Real AEW World Title