It appears that Matt Hardy is not retiring after all.
Some of Hardy’s recent cryptic tweets had gotten fans worried that the 43-year-old would be retiring soon. Thankfully, according to Dave Meltzer in the latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter, this is not the case. He described Matt’s condition as “not terrible pain” meaning the CONDITION is not as bad as some people feared.
Meltzer went on to add:
“Everything as far as what he’s doing is being played by ear but those were not retirement tweets, but they were to note that he’s not going to be wrestling forever either.”
So if Dave Meltzer is correct, we will be enjoying the ‘Woken One’ for a while longer, which is WONDERFUL!
- BREAKING: Matt Hardy Announces Retirement?
- Matt Hardy RETIRING From WWE?! Top IMPACT Star INJURED! | WrestleTalk News
- WWE NXT Moving To Fox Sports?! Matt Hardy INJURED! | WrestleTalk News
Do you think Matt Hardy will retire any time soon? Let us know in the comments below or on Twitter here. You can also join us on Discord to chat with Oli, Luke, the magazine team, the website writers and each other here!
- Bryan Danielson AEW Rampage Injury A Work?
- Truth Behind Naomi WWE Walk Out Revealed?
- Jimmy Uso Shares Support For Naomi And Sasha Banks
- Serena Deeb Shoots Hard On WWE In Heated AEW Dynamite Promo
- Stephanie McMahon To Take Leave Of Absence From WWE
- Several WWE Stars Support Nash Carter Following Controversial Release
- Shocking Statistic About Thunder Rosa AEW Women’s Championship Run
- Update On Johnny Elite’s AEW Status Following Dynamite Debut
- Road Dogg Believes There’s No Money In Wrestling
- Anthony Bowens Claims He Was Taken Off Dynamite In Cryptic Tweet