It appears that Matt Hardy is not retiring after all.
Some of Hardy’s recent cryptic tweets had gotten fans worried that the 43-year-old would be retiring soon. Thankfully, according to Dave Meltzer in the latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter, this is not the case. He described Matt’s condition as “not terrible pain” meaning the CONDITION is not as bad as some people feared.
Meltzer went on to add:
“Everything as far as what he’s doing is being played by ear but those were not retirement tweets, but they were to note that he’s not going to be wrestling forever either.”
So if Dave Meltzer is correct, we will be enjoying the ‘Woken One’ for a while longer, which is WONDERFUL!
- BREAKING: Matt Hardy Announces Retirement?
- Matt Hardy RETIRING From WWE?! Top IMPACT Star INJURED! | WrestleTalk News
- WWE NXT Moving To Fox Sports?! Matt Hardy INJURED! | WrestleTalk News
Do you think Matt Hardy will retire any time soon? Let us know in the comments below or on Twitter here. You can also join us on Discord to chat with Oli, Luke, the magazine team, the website writers and each other here!
- destroyer of worlds
- Matt Hardy. Bray Wyatt
- Matt Hardy WWE
- Matt Hardy
- Broken Matt Hardy WWE
- Woken Matt
- dave meltzer
- woken matt hardy
- broken matt
- Bray Wyatt
- Scrapped World Heavyweight Championship Match For Elimination Chamber 2024 Revealed
- WWE Star Set For Big Push Heading Into WrestleMania 40
- WWE Star Pulled From Elimination Chamber Card Reacts To Event
- Absent WWE Star Makes Public Appearance Ahead Of In-Ring Return
- Top WWE Star Pushing To Return From Injury Before WrestleMania 40
- AEW Star Pulled From Collision Due To Illness, Replacement Announced
- Jack Perry ‘Scapegoat’ Video Airs Ahead Of In-Ring Return
- WWE Star Wants Rubber Match Against Major Free Agent
- Former AEW Star Set To Return For February 24 Collision
- What Happened After Kazuchika Okada NJPW Farewell Match