Matt Hardy has taken to Twitter to reveal a very interesting and exciting clause in his AEW contract after he debuted for the promotion this past week.
Hardy first tweeted that he was very thankful for the positive reaction to his Dynamite debut, saying:
Social Media is the ultimate melting pot of opinions. My recent feedback has been monumental. For everyone that’s bombarded me with adoration, joy & support.. THANK YOU. If you’re not happy with MY career decision & have let me know about it.. Thank you. I’m flattered you care.
However, one fan was eager to see Hardy compete in NJPW, even just once. Hardy responded with:
My contract would allow that. Truth be told, I’d love the opportunity to perform on a NJPW WrestleKingdom show in some capacity.
That is very exciting news. We’ve already seen the likes of Chris Jericho and Jon Moxley perform for NJPW while under AEW contracts.
Hardy was unveiled on Dynamite as the replacement for Nick Jackson in Blood & Guts. With Jackson’s wife having a baby on the way, he has been written off TV with a storyline injury.
- Huge Match Being Discussed For AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Ricky Starks Responds To Claim That LA Knight Is A ‘Better Rock’ Than Him
- Paul Heyman Describes ‘Method Acting’ With Current AEW Star
- Latest On WWE NXT Europe Plans
- Rare Stipulation For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar At SummerSlam Revealed?
- PHOTO: AEW Star Shows Off Stitches On His Face After Bloody Match
- KENTA Responds To Forbidden Door 2023 Rumors With Message For Tony Khan
- Popular WWE Star Opens Up About Being Released: ‘Hard Pill To Swallow’
- Seth Rollins On WWE World Heavyweight Championship: ‘We’re Not Naïve’
- Potential Future WWE Bloodline Member Receives Big Offer