Last night on Monday Night Raw, Matt Hardy was the latest wrestler to be squashed by Erick Rowan during the latter’s recent push. Rowan has won all three of his matches so far in 2020.
Despite the match clearly being booked to showcase Rowan, it was Matt Hardy who was trending on Twitter following last night’s show.
Matt Hardy took to Twitter yesterday to comment on the fact he was trending, and said fans should enjoy his WWE TV appearances as it doesn’t look like there will be many more.
WOW! Thanks for all the love & support from around the world.
I’m trending #17 worldwide because of my @WWE slump & string of #RAW TV losses.
Hope you’re enjoying my #WWE TV appearances.. At this rate there won’t be many more. pic.twitter.com/2OoxiLdIEh
— MATT HARDY (@MATTHARDYBRAND) January 21, 2020
Obviously Hardy is implying that he will be leaving WWE in the near future. It has been reported that Hardy is considering his options with his current WWE deal set to expire in March.
Hardy is widely expected to leave the company in March, but some have speculated that his recent social media activity might indicate that he is staying with WWE and will be changing up his character.
For the latest on Matt Hardy’s WWE future, make sure you stay tuned to WrestleTalk.com.
- WWE Hall Of Famer Reacts To Trinity Fatu Tribute At IMPACT Under Siege 2023
- Big Update On WWE World Heavyweight Championship Lineage After Seth Rollins’ Win
- Cody Rhodes Shares Message Ahead Of Brock Lesnar Match At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Roman Reigns Shares Final Message Before WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Paul Heyman Breaks Silence After Jimmy Uso Bloodline Betrayal
- VIDEO: Jimmy Uso Turns On Roman Reigns, Jey Uso Reacts
- Ex-NXT Star Helps Trish Stratus Beat Becky Lynch At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- AEW Star Opens Up About Fears That He’d Be Forced To Retire
- Former Champion Becomes A Free Agent, Multiple Promotions Interested
- WWE Crowns New World Heavyweight Champion At Night Of Champions