Ever since Bray Wyatt was released from his WWE contract back on July 31, many fans have been speculating that Wyatt would end up in All Elite Wrestling (AEW).
Reports emerged shortly after the release that Wyatt was all but officially confirmed to be signing for AEW when his non-compete clause expires.
AEW star Matt Hardy, who teamed with Wyatt for a short time in WWE as the ‘Deleters of Worlds’, posted a photo of the two on his Instagram last night, teasing a potential reunion with Wyatt in AEW.
View this post on Instagram
Speaking of Matt Hardy reuniting with his former tag team partners, Matt recently spoke about how he has his ‘fingers crossed’ that his brother Jeff will join him in AEW.
- Hit Row Return On WWE SmackDown
- Tony Khan Officially Announces Parker Boudreaux Is All Elite
- Karrion Kross References Release In Promo On SmackDown
- Swerve Strickland Reacts To Hit Row WWE Return On SmackDown
- Tyson Fury Announces Retirement From Boxing
- Talent Believe The WWE Draft Is Coming After Clash At The Castle
- Former WWE Referee Scott Armstrong Appears On IMPACT Emergence
- Another Legal Update On Jeff Hardy DUI Case
- NJPW G1 Climax 32 Night 16 Results
- Vince McMahon Planned On Burying Gunther Following July 4 Raw