Ever since Matt Hardy made his AEW debut last year, he has shown off many sides to his character. Debuting as the infamous ‘Broken’ Matt Hardy, before transitioning into ‘Big Money’ Matt Hardy.
Hardy was asked on Twitter by a fan if we were finished seeing the ‘Big Money’ side of his character. Hardy responded, seemingly revealing that he will be returning as a ‘more real’ version of himself when he returns to our AEW TV screens.
I plan on gearing more towards “Matt Hardy” going forward. It seems the @AEW audience appreciates real, so I’ll focus on being more authentic.
What this means for the future of the Hardy Family Office is uncertain. Hardy’s last appearance on AEW TV was a victory against Orange Cassidy on the November 12 episode of AEW Rampage.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- Another New WWE Championship Design Revealed & Big Return On SmackDown
- Another WWE Championship Unification Match Announced
- New IMPACT World Champion Crowned
- NXT Stars Interfere In Big Match On SmackDown
- Retiring AEW Name Thanks Company For ‘Beautiful Ending’
- AEW’s Andrade El Idolo Reacts To Charlotte Flair WWE Return
- Major WWE Championship Match Announced For SmackDown In London
- AEW Star Doesn’t Feel CM Punk Is As Toxic As Everybody Thinks He Is
- What Happened With Seth Rollins After WWE SmackDown June 9