One half of the Young Bucks Matt Jackson has spoken publicly for the first time since being suspended by AEW after being involved in a backstage fight following All Out.
The fight, which resulted in the suspensions of several AEW stars, including CM Punk, The Young Bucks and Kenny Omega, took place after CM Punk went on a tirade against AEW’s EVPs during the post-All Out media scrum.
Punk, the Bucks and Omega will remain suspended until an external investigation into what happened is completed, and while there have been some suggestions that we’ll never see Punk in an AEW ring again, it seems that Matt Jackson at the very least believes the suspension will be over shortly.
Speaking briefly on his latest Instagram story after promoting the Bucks’ new shows in collaboration with Champs Sports, Matt said:
“Thank you so much guys for everything and the last 18 years. You guys have supported us and been so great to us, and I really can’t wait to see you guys very soon. Thanks.”
It’s hard to know exactly what “very soon” means, but Young Bucks fans will be excited to hear that it’s “soon” rather than “at some point”.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Former ROH Stars At WWE Tryout
- Winners Of ‘Wildcard’ Qualifiers For NXT Iron Survivor Challenge Revealed
- William Regal Referenced During NXT
- The Usos Respond To Criticism Over PWI Tag Team 100 Ranking
- WWE Star ‘Very Apologetic’ After Botch During Raw
- Former WWE World Champion Set For Title Match At NXT Deadline
- WWE Star Takes Another Shot At Kenny Omega
- Sami Zayn & Kenny Omega Continue Twitter Back And Forth
- Update On Plans For The AEW Fight Forever Video Game
- AEW Star Addresses Criticism Towards New In-Ring Style