The viewership for last night’s (May 4) episode of WWE NXT on the USA Network has been revealed, and there is a mixture of both good and bad news in there for WWE.
Per ShowBuzz Daily, last night’s show drew 761,000 viewers, finishing 21st amongst the top 150 cable originals for May 4. This was up compared to the 744,000 figure from the week prior.
With regards to the bad news for WWE, the show brought in a 0.18 rating in the all-important 18-49 demographic, which is actually down from the 0.22 rating from last week’s show.
For those that didn’t catch the show, the Women’s Tag Team Championship changed hands as The Way defeated Ember Moon and Shotzi Blackheart in a Street Fight.
The show also featured the debut of a new faction led by Isaiah ‘Swerve’ Scott, with AJ Francis helping ‘Swerve’ emerge victorious in his match with Leon Ruff.
- Rhea Ripley Reacts To Dominik Mysterio Championship Loss
- Popular AEW Star ‘Absolutely’ Wants To See Edge Join The Company
- Graphic Photo Of Becky Lynch Injury After NXT No Mercy 2023
- Edge ‘Too Loyal To WWE’ For AEW Debut Says Hall Of Famer
- Big Title Change With Main Roster Star At NXT No Mercy
- Released WWE Star Reacts To NXT No Mercy Match
- Another Major Title Change At NXT No Mercy
- WWE Faction Officially Breaking Up
- Carmelo Hayes Addresses NXT Championship Loss At No Mercy 2023
- Update On Canceled TV Series Featuring CM Punk