Current NXT UK Women’s Champion Meiko Satomura is currently in the United States, leading to speculation that she could make an appearance at NXT War Games tonight (December 5).
Meiko posted a photo of herself on Twitter earlier today, confirming that she was in the country, with travel restricted due to the Omicron COVID-19 varient.
Hello, U.S?? pic.twitter.com/HAVQNWcQXF
— 里村明衣子 meiko satomura (@satomurameiko) December 5, 2021
The prospect of Satomura working matches stateside for WWE is an interesting one, as WWE stars such as Sasha Banks and Bayley have been vocal about their desire to step in the ring with the NXT UK Women’s Champion.
The woman that Satomura defeated to become NXT UK Women’s Champion, Kay Lee Ray, is set to compete in the Women’s War Games match on tonight’s NXT War Games show.
- Several In WWE ‘Unhappy’ With Recent Release
- Matt Riddle Makes Cryptic Announcement After WWE Release
- Major Update On Edge WWE Status Amid Departure Rumours
- Top WWE Star Expected To Return On September 29 SmackDown?
- Shawn Michaels Addresses Potentially Working With CM Punk In NXT
- Shawn Michaels Comments On Potentially Having Jade Cargill In NXT
- NJPW, MLW & CMLL Form New Strategic Alliance
- Another Reason Matt Riddle Had Heat With WWE Management Revealed
- AEW Star Denies Being Under Mask On Dynamite But Says He Knows Who Was
- Released WWE Star Hilariously Reacts To AEW Dynamite Closing Angle