Current NXT UK Women’s Champion Meiko Satomura is currently in the United States, leading to speculation that she could make an appearance at NXT War Games tonight (December 5).
Meiko posted a photo of herself on Twitter earlier today, confirming that she was in the country, with travel restricted due to the Omicron COVID-19 varient.
Hello, U.S🇺🇸 pic.twitter.com/HAVQNWcQXF
— 里村明衣子 meiko satomura (@satomurameiko) December 5, 2021
The prospect of Satomura working matches stateside for WWE is an interesting one, as WWE stars such as Sasha Banks and Bayley have been vocal about their desire to step in the ring with the NXT UK Women’s Champion.
The woman that Satomura defeated to become NXT UK Women’s Champion, Kay Lee Ray, is set to compete in the Women’s War Games match on tonight’s NXT War Games show.
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For August 12
- Tony Khan Addresses Rumors About AEW Backstage Unhappiness
- Tony Khan Provides Clarification On Huge Rumored Change To AEW Pay-Per-Views
- Amari Miller Deletes Twitter After Controversial Sasha Banks Comment Causes Huge Backlash
- CM Punk Returns On AEW Dynamite Quake By The Lake
- Freddie Prinze Jr Wanted Karrion Kross As His First Champion
- AEW Trios Championship Tournament Bracket Revealed
- Britt Baker Fuels Speculation About MJF With Recent Instagram Post
- Miro Argues WWE Schedule Is ‘Too Much’
- AEW Dark Elevation Spoilers For August 15