IMPACT Wrestling’s biggest show of the year, Bound for Glory, is set for tomorrow night (October 23), and there are reportedly a few surprises in store.
Fightful Select (subscription required) is reporting that former WWE Women’s Champion Melina Perez is set for Las Vegas, the site of tomorrow night’s Bound for Glory show.
It is not yet known what Melina’s role will be on the show, but Melina worked the August tapings for IMPACT to help set up her match at NWA Empowerrr against Deonna Purrazzo, but hasn’t been on the show since.
Another name reportedly expected to be on the show is the former Braun Strowman, who will be going by the nickname ‘the Titan’.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Ronda Rousey WWE Replacement Revealed
- Big Clue AEW Stars Are Heading To WWE?
- Latest WWE Celebrity Hall Of Fame Inductee Confirmed
- Former WWE Star To Return On The Raw After WrestleMania?
- Saraya Recruits Recent AEW Signees To The Outcasts?
- Update On Rumored WWE Releases/Cuts
- Report: WWE Having ‘Larger Conversation’ About Wrestler Safety
- Update On Current Champion WWE Has Legitimate Concerns About
- Unseen AEW Matches Coming Soon?
- Vince McMahon Changed WrestleMania Finish Last Minute To Counter Fan Demand