Melina is very proud of what Mickie James is doing right now in NWA.
Speaking with Metro, Melina talked about how she considers James to be a sister to her and how proud she is to see James leading the charge with the NWA’s all-women’s show. She said:
“That’s my sister. That’s my sister from the beginning of my career till the end of this time. We were born in the same year, everything. It’s so funny how our lives are just so paralleled in this.
“To be in NWA with her, to do this with her, is just like… aw man, that just brings me closer to my sister. I’m very fortunate that she’s with us and doing this with us. She’s leading the charge with this. I’m so proud.”
Melina and Mickie James are both currently working in the NWA. Melina’s most recent match was a loss to the returning Kylie Rae, while James has been working more behind the scenes since making her first appearance for the company last month.
- Buddy Matthews ‘May Be Done’ With AEW
- Bullet Club Member Betrays Jay White & Turns Face At NJPW Burning Spirit
- Brock Lesnar Has Shaved Off His Beard (Photo)
- Wardlow Says MJF Is ‘Wholeheartedly A Piece Of S**t’
- The Hilarious Reason Teddy Long Is Trending On Twitter
- Buddy Matthews Confirms Wrestling Hiatus (VIDEO)
- The Bloodline Headed To Raw To Confront Top WWE Star
- Teddy Long Explains Twitter Account Blocking Spree
- AJ Styles Match Set For September 26 WWE Raw
- Wardlow Says AEW World Championship Is ‘In Shambles’