Mercedes Moné has joined the cast for an upcoming film.
The eyes of the wrestling world have been centered on every move from the former Sasha Banks since officially becoming a free agent at the start of 2023.
Following her successful debut for New Japan Pro Wrestling at Wrestle Kingdom 17, the next major move for Moné has been revealed.
Per a new report from Deadline, Mercedes Varnado (Mercedes Moné) is part of the cast for “The Collective”.
The cast also includes Lucas Till, Ruby Rose, Tyrese Gibson, Paul Ben-Victory and Don Johnson. The film has recently wrapped up.
The plot for the movie is described as a group of righteous assassins called The Collective take aim at a highly sophisticated human trafficking ring backed by a network of untouchable billionaires.
Mercedes plays the role of Nikita, a blade wielding company pit-bull and chief of security.
The article notes that Varnado is repped by Sugar23, Buchwald and Felker Toczek Suddleson.
As previously reported, Mercedes Moné will challenge KAIRI for the IWGP Women’s Championship on February 18 at NJPW Battle In The Valley.
The event was officially announced as being sold out this week.
To find out why NJPW’s parent company Bushiroad is upset with Moné, click here.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Official WrestleMania 39 Night One & Two Lineups Revealed
- WWE Accidentally Leaks Scrapped WrestleMania 39 Plan
- Former WWE Star Arrives In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Appearance Rumours
- Clarification On WrestleMania 39 Night One Main Event
- Latest On Plans For AEW UK Debut
- Big Matt Riddle WWE Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- CM Punk Spotted In Los Angeles With Two AEW Stars (PHOTO)
- WWE Confirms Vince McMahon An Employee Of The Company
- Carmella’s Role At WWE WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Sami Zayn & Kevin Owens To Pay Tribute To Their Past At WrestleMania 39