Reports have emerged regarding WWE’s interest in yet another released star, following the return of Emma (Tenille Dashwood).
Emma made her WWE return on the October 28 edition of SmackDown, answering Ronda Rousey’s SmackDown Women’s Title open challenge.
Emma was one of several womens wrestlers who WWE was interested in rehiring, including Chelsea Green and Tegan Nox.
Per Fightful Select (subscription required), WWE has shown interest in bringing Mia Yim back to the company. WWE was reportedly aware that Yim’s deal with IMPACT was coming up.
The report noted that Yim is expected to be brought back soon. Fightful clarified that they haven’t actually learned of a potential return date as of writing.
Yim was released by WWE in November 2021, along with a number of other names including her now-husband, Keith Lee.
While Lee currently works for AEW, Yim joined IMPACT Wrestling in May, signing a short-term deal which saw her finish up with the promotion after the Bound for Glory pay-per-view and subsequent TV taping.
A number of WWE stars have returned to the company under the new regime. Since Vince McMahon’s retirement in July, Triple H has overseen creative as the company’s Chief Content Officer.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- CM Punk Posts Bizarre Instagram Story About Shawn Michaels
- AEW Match Stopped Due To Injury
- Ronda Rousey WrestleMania 39 Match Confirmed
- Bray Wyatt & Bobby Lashley WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- Spoilers For AEW Title Eliminator Match
- Charlotte Flair Mentions Bella Twins & Mercedes Moné On SmackDown
- Evidence AEW Star Is Leaving The Company?
- Another IMPACT Championship To Be Vacated?
- PHOTO: Bray Wyatt Spotted Amid WWE Absence
- CM Punk Comments On Rey Mysterio & Dominik WrestleMania Feud