When Vince McMahon announced his retirement from WWE, fans were excited about the changes that would be coming to the company.
One particular area in which fans were hoping for change was with the commentary, as McMahon would no longer be in the ears of Michael Cole, Jimmy Smith and the others throughout the duration of the shows.
We saw this first hand during Pat McAfee’s match with Happy Corbin, which saw Corey Graves rooting for his friend Happy Corbin, while Cole was heavily supporting Pat.
During the match, Graves took note of Cole’s change in attitude than usual, noting to Cole that ‘I liked you better when you weren’t allowed to have an opinion.’
To which Michael Cole quickly responded ‘That’s changed.’
Tell us how you really feel, Cole.
- UFC Hall Of Famer Daniel Cormier To Serve As Special Guest Referee At WWE Extreme Rules
- Jury Comes To Decision In Randy Orton WWE 2K Tattoo Lawsuit
- Ricky Steamboat Announces In-Ring Return With FTR
- AEW Star Continues To Tease Departure On Social Media
- WWE’s Carmella Addresses Fake ‘Leaked’ Picture Of Her & Corey Graves
- Update On Triple H Changing GUNTHER’s Ring Name
- WWE Stars Gets Married (Photo)
- Seth Rollins Recalls Fan Attack On WWE Raw
- WWE Reveals Lineup For Last Raw Before Extreme Rules (October 3)
- Dax Harwood Calls Out Tony Khan For Lack Of AEW TV Time