WWE Hall of Famer Beth Phoenix’s NXT commentary gig is set to come to an end at tonight’s (December 5) NXT War Games show, she announced on social media.
SmackDown announce team Michael Cole and Pat McAfee recorded a message for Phoenix prior to SmackDown on Friday, where they wished Beth good luck and thanked her for her services.
McAfee reminisced on Phoenix calling his matches back in NXT, with Cole reflecting on her and Renee Young’s work during the Mae Young Classic.
You can watch the video below:
— WWE (@WWE) December 5, 2021
There has been talk of WWE bringing Beth Phoenix back to the main roster as part of her husband Edge’s feud with The Miz and Maryse. The pair are set for a Miz TV segment on tomorrow’s Raw.
- Former ROH Stars At WWE Tryout
- Winners Of ‘Wildcard’ Qualifiers For NXT Iron Survivor Challenge Revealed
- William Regal Referenced During NXT
- MLW Star Richard Holliday Publicly Reveals Cancer Diagnosis
- AEW Star Says John Laurinaitis ‘Deserves His Misery’
- The Usos Respond To Criticism Over PWI Tag Team 100 Ranking
- Tony Khan Responds To Criticism Of AEW’s Introduction Of New Wrestlers
- WWE Star ‘Very Apologetic’ After Botch During Raw
- Big News About Future NXT Premium Live Events
- Kenny Omega Reacts To The Usos Being Voted PWI’s Top Tag Team