Former WWE Women’s Champion Michelle McCool has revealed that she’d want to face Raw Women’s Champion Bianca Belair if making a singles in-ring return.
Speaking on the Wives Of Wrestling podcast, McCool praised Belair for her athleticism, noting that she’d love to work with her if returning to WWE for one more program.
Noting that she enjoyed working with Liv Morgan and Zelina Vega at Royal Rumble 2022, McCool said:
“If I were to ever come back, I would love to work with Bianca (Belair) … It’s just crazy, she’s just crazy strong, she’s just crazy talented, but I really had fun with some of the newer girls this past Rumble.
“Liv Morgan, I really enjoyed working with, Zelina (Vega), but I think Bianca. Becky would be fun just to talk trash with, but yeah, I think Bianca would be the one.”
McCool last one-on-one WWE match took place at Extreme Rules 2011. The former Women’s Champion wrestled in both the 2018 and 2022 women’s Royal Rumble matches, as well as the WWE Evolution 2018 battle royal.
Belair will defend her Raw Women’s Championship against Becky Lynch and Asuka at Hell in a Cell.
Stay up to date on WWE win/loss records for 2022 using our tracker right here.
Transcription via Wrestling Inc.
- Tony Khan Officially Announces Parker Boudreaux Is All Elite
- Tyson Fury Announces Retirement From Boxing
- Vince McMahon Planned On Burying Gunther Following July 4 Raw
- NJPW G1 Climax 32 Night 16 Results
- Former WWE Referee Scott Armstrong Appears On IMPACT Emergence
- Deonna Purrazzo & Chelsea Green Win Knockouts Tag Team Championships At IMPACT Emergence
- Bobby Lashley & AJ Styles To Clash On WWE Raw For The First Time
- Results For NXT Level Up August 12, 2022
- Kris Statlander Reveals She Requires Surgery For ‘Completely Torn ACL’
- Report: Bray Wyatt ‘Likely Back’ In WWE Soon