Former WWE Women’s Champion Michelle McCool has revealed that she’d want to face Raw Women’s Champion Bianca Belair if making a singles in-ring return.
Speaking on the Wives Of Wrestling podcast, McCool praised Belair for her athleticism, noting that she’d love to work with her if returning to WWE for one more program.
Noting that she enjoyed working with Liv Morgan and Zelina Vega at Royal Rumble 2022, McCool said:
“If I were to ever come back, I would love to work with Bianca (Belair) … It’s just crazy, she’s just crazy strong, she’s just crazy talented, but I really had fun with some of the newer girls this past Rumble.
“Liv Morgan, I really enjoyed working with, Zelina (Vega), but I think Bianca. Becky would be fun just to talk trash with, but yeah, I think Bianca would be the one.”
McCool last one-on-one WWE match took place at Extreme Rules 2011. The former Women’s Champion wrestled in both the 2018 and 2022 women’s Royal Rumble matches, as well as the WWE Evolution 2018 battle royal.
Belair will defend her Raw Women’s Championship against Becky Lynch and Asuka at Hell in a Cell.
Stay up to date on WWE win/loss records for 2022 using our tracker right here.
Transcription via Wrestling Inc.
- WWE Breaks 23-Year Award Losing Streak
- Major Update On Brock Lesnar & Vince McMahon In WWE 2K24
- Roman Reigns Bloodline Member Trying To Join WWE
- WWE Star Arrives In Wrong Country For Major Show
- WWE Star Set For First Match In Nine Months
- AEW Star Announces Real-Life Brother Joining The Company
- Former WWE Champion Still Hasn’t Re-Signed Despite Major Creative Plans
- WWE Star Retires Move After Recent Terrifying Botch
- The Rock’s Next WWE Appearance Revealed
- AEW Creative Team Update Following Sasha Banks/Mercedes Mone Signing