Michelle McCool was on Nine Line Apparel’s Instagram Live and talked about a match she had with Beth Phoenix. During the interview, McCool had the following to say:
“The first time I wrestled Beth. Her finisher. She hooks your arms and faceplants you. Well, she didn’t unhook my arms. Don’t know why. She definitely knows how because she had plenty of matches. Ended up giving me a concusion. Didn’t sell it. I’m not going to let you know you did anything. I actually let it go. And then, years after that in a WWE Magazine she made a comment about. So, I was like she did know about what she did.”
Later in the interview, McCool says she reached out to Phoenix after Beth made comments about there being more to the story, but McCool says Phoenix just told her she should be grateful for the time they had together in the ring.
Apparently, after the conversation, Phoenix unfollowed McCool on Twitter. Guess these two aren’t going to be best friends anytime soon.
- CM Punk Posts Bizarre Instagram Story About Shawn Michaels
- Report: News On Rumored Backstage Heat Between CM Punk & Jon Moxley
- Update On CM Punk Claiming Tony Khan Wanted Him To Wrestle While Not Medically Cleared
- Ronda Rousey WrestleMania 39 Match Confirmed
- AEW Match Stopped Due To Injury
- Dustin Rhodes Opens Up About Cody Rhodes
- What CM Punk Told Kenny Omega After All Out Backstage Fight
- AEW Star Shares Message For Dominik Mysterio Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Bray Wyatt & Bobby Lashley WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- Charlotte Flair Mentions Bella Twins & Mercedes Moné On SmackDown