A WWE Hall of Famer has compared a current act to The Undertaker and Paul Bearer.
The Undertaker is arguably the most iconic character in WWE history. During the WWE Hall of Famer’s early years, he was managed by Paul Bearer. From 1990 to 1996, Bearer was a integral part of what made The Undertaker a legendary act.
In 96, Bearer turned on Taker to align with Mankind, better known now as Mick Foley. Paul Bearer sadly passed away in 2013 and was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame himself that same year.
On the latest “Foley Is Pod”, the former Mankind revealed who he believes Paul Bearer should have managed if he was still with us today. He said:
“Karrion Kross, but he’s already got Scarlett. We haven’t really seen the likes of anybody like The Undertaker …”
“[Bearer] would probably be lending a hand, if not behind the scenes, then on the air to someone and I’ll give it some thought. But, the fact that Karrion Kross was my first pick means it was probably the right pick.”
Karrion Kross isn’t the only current star who has drawn comparisons to “The Deadman”, with Bray Wyatt often being mentioned as a star who has embraced the dark persona that made Taker a memorable force.
Transcription via Wrestling Inc.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- The Rock’s Daughter WWE In-Ring Debut Announced
- Major AEW Star To Miss Tonight’s Dynamite (March 22)
- Keith Lee Responds To Criticism Of Saying ‘Poor WALTER’ After GUNTHER Name Change
- Alexa Bliss Reveals Nature Of Recent Procedure Amid WWE Absence
- Major Update On Roxanne Perez’s WWE Status
- AEW Star Interested In Facing Goldberg In Retirement Match
- News On Which Night Some WrestleMania Matches Are Set For
- AEW Star Reveals Pitch For WWE WrestleMania Crossover Match
- AEW Star Announces Their ‘Retirement’ Before Dynamite Loss, Stablemate Vows Vengeance
- Video: WrestleMania 39 Stage Being Constructed At SoFi Stadium