WWE Hall of Famer Mick Foley has suggested it’s the perfect time to remove former US president Donald Trump from the Hall of Fame.
This is seemingly a reaction to the news that emerged last night regarding the allegations made against Vince McMahon.
It has been alleged that Vince came to an agreement to pay a “hush pact” of $3 million to an ex-employee he’s believed to have had an affair with which bars her from talking about their relationship.
You can read all the details and the full story at this link.
Many people have pointed out that Trump has been the subject of very similar allegations.
Today, Foley tweeted:
Today seems like a good day to remove Donald Trump from the #WWEHOF
This isn’t the first time Foley has suggested Trump should be ousted from the Hall of Fame.
We will continue to provide more details on the Vince McMahon allegations story as they emerge. You can find all further updates at this link.
- Updated List Of Released WWE Stars
- Jon Moxley’s Diagnosis Revealed, Wasn’t Planned To Lose AEW International Championship At Dynamite Grand Slam
- WWE Announces SmackDown Returning To USA Network & More
- Mustafa Ali Gone From WWE
- John Cena Sends Message To Dolph Ziggler After WWE Release
- WWE Elimination Chamber 2024 Set For Australia, Date & Location Confirmed
- The Rock Reacts To WWE Releases
- Major Spoiler For AEW Rampage Grand Slam 2023
- Elias Breaks Silence After Being Released By WWE
- Update On Adam Cole Injury After AEW Dynamite Grand Slam