WWE Hall of Famer Mick Foley took to social media to praise a particular match that took place on last night’s November 30 episode of NXT 2.0.
The opening match on last night’s show saw Kay Lee Ray defeat Dakota Kai in a ladder match to earn her team the advantage at WarGames this coming Sunday.
The match featured a variety of spots involving ladders and other weapons, and hardcore legend Mick Foley himself was very impressed with what he saw.
Hardcore creativity on display in a banger of a match between @Kay_Lee_Ray and @DakotaKai_WWE on @WWENXT
Both women thanked Foley for the comment, with Kai saying it meant the world coming from him.
Later in the show, Bron Breakker beat Johnny Gargano in the second WarGames advantage ladder match of the night.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- VIDEO: What Tiffany Stratton Said To Shawn Michaels Backstage After NXT Women’s Title Win
- VIDEO: MJF Pays Homage To WWE Star At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- AEW All In Surpasses Impressive WWE Event Record
- WWE Raw Star Zoey Stark Explains Alliance With Trish Stratus
- WWE Star Makes History With Huge Title Win