WWE Hall of Famer Mick Foley has taken to Twitter to announce that he’ll be donating profits made from his merch to the family of Brodie Lee.
Pro Wrestling Tees tweeted today that CM Punk had informed them that 100% of proceeds from his sales for the next month would be donated to Lee’s family.
Foley has since followed that up by tweeting:
This is a great idea by @CMPunk – a great way to show Jon Huber’s family we care. Please count me in for 100% of my January @PWTees proceeds.
Punk’s store can be found at this link, Foley’s at this link, and Lee’s own at this link. Pro Wrestling Tees has also confirmed that all proceeds from Lee’s merch will go to his family too.
We continue to send our thoughts and condolences to Huber’s family, friends, and everyone affected by his passing.
- Ronda Rousey WWE Replacement Revealed
- Bray Wyatt SmackDown Status Amid WrestleMania Uncertainty
- WWE Star Reacts To Fans Believing They’d Be Buried Following Vince McMahon Departure
- Big Clue AEW Stars Are Heading To WWE?
- Saraya Recruits Recent AEW Signees To The Outcasts?
- Konnan Picks Winner of Dominik vs Rey Mysterio WrestleMania Match
- AEW Star Set For First Ever Televised Singles Match
- Update On Rumored WWE Releases/Cuts
- Latest WWE Celebrity Hall Of Fame Inductee Confirmed
- WWE Hall Of Famer To Appear On WWE Programming The Night Before WrestleMania?