WWE Hall of Famer Mick Foley has praised Kevin Owens for his parody of Stone Cold Steve Austin on Monday’s episode of Raw.
Owens opened the show impersonating Austin, taunting the WWE legend ahead of their confrontation on WrestleMania 38 Saturday (April 2).
Another WWE legend has revealed that they enjoyed Owens’ act. Following the segment, Mick Foley took to Twitter to note:
“MAN, I LOVE THIS TYPE OF THING! Great job by KO to open the show!”
Owens and Austin are scheduled to meet in a Kevin Owens Show segment, however Austin has fuelled speculation that the duo will end up having an official match, stating that he’s training to get back into in-ring shape.
You can view the announced card for WrestleMania Saturday here, and the current line-up for WrestleMania Sunday here.
MAN, I LOVE THIS TYPE OF THING!
Great job by KO to open the show!#RAW @FightOwensFight
— Mick Foley (@RealMickFoley) March 22, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Former WWE Star Announces Pregnancy
- Update On How To Watch AEW Collision In The United Kingdom
- CM Punk Dedicates Impending AEW Return To WWE Hall Of Famer
- Huge Match Being Discussed For AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Incredible Brock Lesnar Gesture At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- WWE Star Reveals His Leg Is Partially Paralyzed
- AEW Star Makes Surprise AAA Appearance, Match Set For TripleMania XXXI
- AEW Star Wants ‘One More Run’ As A Wrestler
- Absent AEW Star ‘Not Being Brought Up Creatively’
- Update On WWE Status Of Talents Company Is ‘Real High’ On