The situation in Washington D.C. today has led to a lot of talk regarding the President of the United States, Donald Trump. As crowds of domestic terrorists have stormed the Capitol Building, the rest of the world has looked on in horror.
One of those people is WWE Hall of Famer, Mick Foley. Foley has been openly against Trump in the past and has now taken to Twitter to urge Vince McMahon to throw Trump out of the WWE Hall of Fame. Here is the tweet:
Hey Vince – how about throwing this sorry son of a bitch out of our Hall of Fame?@VinceMcMahon
— Mick Foley (@RealMickFoley) January 6, 2021
“Hey Vince – how about throwing this sorry son of a bitch out of our Hall of Fame? @VinceMcMahon”
Trump has been tweeting throughout this act of domestic terrorism first calling the federal election fraudulent. This has been seen in many people’s eyes as inciting the current acts of violence.
Trump has also asked those involved to remain peaceful, a request that has fallen on deaf ears.
Mick Foley and Donald Trump both were inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in 2013. The ceremony took place at Madison Square Garden ahead of WrestleMania 29 in East Rutherford, New Jersey.
- WWE Stars Honor Late TV Star Jason David Frank
- AEW Star Praises Ricky ‘The Dragon’ Steamboat After Return Match
- Bayley Recruits Recent Celebrity WWE Signee to Damage CTRL?
- Correction On William Regal AEW Contract Status
- Sami Zayn/Roman Reigns Plans Revealed, William Regal WWE Return Update, Major WWE India Show – News Bulletin – November 28, 2022
- CM Punk “S**t The Bed” Putting AEW Into “Freefall” Claims WWE Hall of Famer
- Real Reason Why Roman Reigns Didn’t Have Red Gear For Survivor Series WarGames
- Former WWE Star Criticizes Aspect Of AEW TV For Being ‘A Bit Much’
- Details On New WWE Tryout This Week
- Triple H Reveals Scrapped Plans For Celebrity Appearance At Survivor Series