Wrestling veteran Mickie James has teased her retirement, noting that she feels she’s ‘done in wrestling’.
On Twitter, James addressed a rumor that she’s set to make her WWE return to compete in the WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship tournament, tweeting:
No. I feel I’m done in wrestling. But you can #watchalong with me & @RealNickAldis tonight on @millionsdotco!!!
James returned to WWE earlier this year to compete in the Women’s Royal Rumble. The star notably made her entrance with the IMPACT Knockouts Championship.
WWE is currently holding a tournament for the vacant Women’s Tag Team Title. The full bracket for the tournament has now been revealed.
We will continue to provide updates on James’ status as they become available.
— Mickie James~Aldis (@MickieJames) August 8, 2022
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- WWE Raw Star Moved Back To NXT, Reforms Tag Team
- Update On Whether Jungle Boy Has Officially Undergone Name Change
- The Incredible Story Of Deaf WWE NXT Wrestler Myles Borne
- Saraya Teases Match With Popular AEW Star
- Thunder Rosa Comments On Saraya’s AEW Debut
- Update On When Elias Will Return To WWE Television
- Darby Allin Gets Stitches Following AEW Rampage Grand Slam (Photo)
- The Hilarious Reason Teddy Long Is Trending On Twitter
- WWE Raw Star Explains What Triple H Tells WWE Stars Before They Go Out
- Bullet Club Member Betrays Jay White & Turns Face At NJPW Burning Spirit