Wrestling veteran Mickie James has teased her retirement, noting that she feels she’s ‘done in wrestling’.
On Twitter, James addressed a rumor that she’s set to make her WWE return to compete in the WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship tournament, tweeting:
No. I feel I’m done in wrestling. But you can #watchalong with me & @RealNickAldis tonight on @millionsdotco!!!
James returned to WWE earlier this year to compete in the Women’s Royal Rumble. The star notably made her entrance with the IMPACT Knockouts Championship.
WWE is currently holding a tournament for the vacant Women’s Tag Team Title. The full bracket for the tournament has now been revealed.
We will continue to provide updates on James’ status as they become available.
— Mickie James~Aldis (@MickieJames) August 8, 2022
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- WWE Star Set For First Match In Nine Months
- AEW Star Announces Real-Life Brother Joining The Company
- Triple H Praises Top Star After WWE Elimination Chamber
- CM Punk Sends Emotional Message To WWE Fans Ahead Of Elimination Chamber 2024
- Seth Rollins Injury Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 40
- Drew McIntyre Vs. Seth Rollins Set For WrestleMania 40, More Matches Potentially Revealed
- Seth Rollins Reacts To Becky Lynch Winning WWE Elimination Chamber Match
- Cody Rhodes Challenges The Rock To One-On-One WWE Match
- The Rock’s Next WWE Appearance Revealed
- Australian WWE Star Loses Championship Match At Elimination Chamber