A popular star wants to hold all the titles in IMPACT Wrestling at once.
Since signing a contract with IMPACT Wrestling, Speedball Mike Bailey has become one of the fastest rising stars in the company.
The former X-Division Champion has wrestled with many of the top stars, including Josh Alexander, Ace Austin, Trey Miguel and more.
During a recent interview with the Battleground Podcast, Bailey revealed his goal to achieve a feat that only one other in IMPACT Wrestling history has reached in holding every title in the company at once. He said:
“I want to be both the X-Division and [Impact] World Champion at the same time, maybe tag team champion as well … I want to achieve big things. I don’t think it has been done before, and I would love to be the first one to do it.”
The only other star who has been able to achieve this goal was Kurt Angle who held the TNA Heavyweight, X-Division and Tag Team Championships at once.
Speedball Mike Bailey is currently in Japan competing for NJPW in his first Best of Super Juniors tournament. He defeated IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Champion Hiromu Takahashi in his first match in this year’s tournament.
Transcription via Wrestling Inc.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Top WWE Star Reportedly Set To Face GUNTHER On June 5 Raw
- Who Advanced To The WWE Money In The Bank Ladder Match From Raw
- What Sami Zayn Had To Say About The Bloodline Implosion On WWE Raw
- Update On Brock Lesnar WWE Schedule Ahead Of SummerSlam
- WWE Star To Confront Cody Rhodes On Tonight’s Raw (June 5)?
- Major WWE Faction Potentially Splitting Up Soon
- Top WWE Star Suffering Recurring Injury
- ‘Forbidden Door’ Match Announced For AEW Dynamite
- ‘Lots Of Praise’ For WWE Star’s Performance On Raw
- Ex-WWE Name Ruled Out Of Joining AEW