A huge name and WWE Hall of Famer has just announced that they will be pulling out of the ‘Roast of Ric Flair’ in advance of his much advertised last match next month.
Ric Flair is doing somewhat of a professional wrestling farewell tour as he is marketing his upcoming bout at Starrcast V as “Ric Flair’s Last Match” however among the weekend’s festivities, a potentially very funny affair was announced.
However, according to a new report from TMZ Sports, Tyson is no longer expected to appear.
According to TMZ, Tyson will no longer be attending per Tyson’s rep:
“Due to unforeseen circumstances Mike will not be participating in the roast.”
Per TMZ, reps for Tyson did not wish to elaborate further.
Diamond Dallas Page has also been announced as a confirmed legend participating in the Roast of Ric Flair.
The Roast of Ric Flair is being put on Starrcast V organizers who according to the initial report of Tyson signing on, are continuing to seek other celebrities and professional wrestling greats to join the panel to roast the Nature Boy ahead of his final match.
- First Ever NXT Iron Survivor Challenge Participants Revealed
- New WWE Star Debuts At Taping
- WWE Star Slammed For Being A ‘Disrespectful Ripoff’
- WWE Hall Of Famer Criticizes ‘Childish Stuff’ From The Elite
- WWE Star Ruled Out Of Big Match Due To Recent Injury
- AEW Star ‘Didn’t Even Bother’ Wearing Ring Gear For Recent Match
- WWE Spoils Return, AEW Stars Considering Leaving, CM Punk Scrapped Plans Revealed – News Bulletin – November 30, 2022
- WWE Star Makes In-Ring Return On NXT
- Starrcast Working With Oceania Pro Wrestling For Huge Event In 2023
- Former WWE Star Returning To The Ring