It’s being reported that an IMPACT Wrestling star could be hitting free agency following last night’s April 16 Rebellion pay-per-view.
The main event of Rebellion was a match between Deonna Purrazzo and Jordynne Grace for the vacant Knockouts Championship, which Mickie James recently had to relinquish due to injury.
Purrazzo won that match to become a three-time Knockouts Champion.
Fightful Select is reporting that, as of March, Jordynne Grace was set to become a free agent.
Grace initially signed a two-year deal with IMPACT in 2019, and then signed a two-year extension in 2021, meaning her deal would come up again this year.
There’s no word on whether there have been any new extensions agreed, time added on due to injuries, or anything like that since March, but the report stated that as of March she was set to become a free agent.
Fightful mentioned that Grace had become a millionaire via her ‘exclusive content’ pages, so that financial position could obviously potentially play into whatever decisions she makes regarding her future.
The word is that IMPACT Wrestling “ideally” wanted to keep Grace.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Paul Heyman Breaks Silence After Jimmy Uso Bloodline Betrayal
- Top WWE Women’s Division Star Responds To Asuka Title Win At Night Of Champions 2023
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- VIDEO: What Happened After WWE Night Of Champions 2023 Went Off The Air?
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- Multiple Stars Left ‘Frustrated’ By Current WWE Merch
- PHOTO: Mandy Rose Spotted On Boat With Several NXT Stars
- AEW Stars ‘Withdraw’ From Double Or Nothing 2023?
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed