Former IWGP Intercontinental Champion Minoru Suzuki appeared at tonight’s AEW All Out pay-per-view in Chicago.
Tonight’s show saw Jon Moxley pick up a win over Japanese legend Satoshi Kojima in the second match of the main show.
After the match, Suzuki came out and confronted Moxley, seemingly setting up a match between the two.
They exhanged a number of shots before Minoru Suzuki locked Moxley in the rear-naked choke and then nailed him with the Gotch-style piledriver.
UPDATE: It was later announced that the match between Moxley and Suzuki will take place on this coming Wedneday’s episode of Dynamite, which is in Moxley’s hometown of Cincinatti.
Follow along with our live coverage of All Out at this link.
- Video Footage From Matt Riddle JFK Airport Incident
- MJF Shares Honest Thoughts On CM Punk Real AEW World Title
- Rhea Ripley Reacts To Dominik Mysterio Championship Loss
- WWE NXT No Mercy Main Event Revealed
- Popular AEW Star ‘Absolutely’ Wants To See Edge Join The Company
- WWE Hall Of Famer Confirms Wrestling Return, Names Potential AEW Opponents
- Big Title Change With Main Roster Star At NXT No Mercy
- Released WWE Star Reacts To NXT No Mercy Match
- Another Major Title Change At NXT No Mercy
- OUT NOW – WrestleTalk’s ‘Wrestling Unmasked’: Ripping The Mask Off The Crime, Politics And Intrigue Beyond The Ring