AEW star Miro has seemingly agreed that he ‘had it better’ in WWE than in AEW.
On AEW Rampage, Jon Moxley defended his interim AEW World Championship against independent star Mance Warner.
Pointing out that Warner is not an AEW name, Miro took to Twitter to ask:
Who’s this guy that is fighting for the title ?
Twitter now explicitly shows when an original poster (author) likes replies to their tweet, so fans could instantly see when Miro liked a reply from a user suggesting:
“Are you still in AEW? Seems you had it better in WWE”
The interaction was likely in character, with the former ‘Rusev’ signing a four year contract extension earlier this year that will keep him with AEW until early 2026.
The star was released from his WWE contract in April 2020 during a round of COVID-19 cuts.
Miro last wrestled at AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door, battling Clark Connors, Malakai Black and eventual winner PAC in a fourway bout for the new AEW All-Atlantic Championship.
Stay up to date with AEW win/loss records for 2022 using our tracker at this link.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- WWE Raw Star Moved Back To NXT, Reforms Tag Team
- Update On Whether Jungle Boy Has Officially Undergone Name Change
- The Incredible Story Of Deaf WWE NXT Wrestler Myles Borne
- Liv Morgan Tweets Photo With Top AEW Star
- Saraya Teases Match With Popular AEW Star
- Thunder Rosa Comments On Saraya’s AEW Debut
- Bianca Belair Appears As ESPN College Game Day Guest Picker
- Update On When Elias Will Return To WWE Television
- Darby Allin Gets Stitches Following AEW Rampage Grand Slam (Photo)
- WWE Raw Star Explains What Triple H Tells WWE Stars Before They Go Out