AEW star Miro has seemingly agreed that he ‘had it better’ in WWE than in AEW.
On AEW Rampage, Jon Moxley defended his interim AEW World Championship against independent star Mance Warner.
Pointing out that Warner is not an AEW name, Miro took to Twitter to ask:
Who’s this guy that is fighting for the title ?
Twitter now explicitly shows when an original poster (author) likes replies to their tweet, so fans could instantly see when Miro liked a reply from a user suggesting:
“Are you still in AEW? Seems you had it better in WWE”
The interaction was likely in character, with the former ‘Rusev’ signing a four year contract extension earlier this year that will keep him with AEW until early 2026.
The star was released from his WWE contract in April 2020 during a round of COVID-19 cuts.
Miro last wrestled at AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door, battling Clark Connors, Malakai Black and eventual winner PAC in a fourway bout for the new AEW All-Atlantic Championship.
Stay up to date with AEW win/loss records for 2022 using our tracker at this link.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- Jon Moxley Addresses CM Punk WWE Return Promo
- CM Punk’s First WWE Feud Confirmed
- WWE Star Returns After Over 10 Months
- Update On Plans For Potential Roman Reigns & CM Punk WWE Feud
- AEW Stars Join New Faction
- CM Punk Hilariously References Seth Rollins Incident Following WWE Return
- WWE Star Reacts To Banned Move Seemingly Being Unbanned
- Details On Departed AEW Star’s ‘Fractured’ Relationship With Tony Khan
- WWE Star Returns With Bizarre New Gimmick
- Top WWE Star Teases First Ever Match With CM Punk