Former AEW TNT Champion Miro will be remaining All Elite for four more years.
Fightful Select (subscription required) is reporting that Miro signed a new four year extension with AEW, keeping him locked up until at least early 2026.
Fightful notes that he and AEW agreed to a deal late last year, but it was not signed until recently. Fightful also notes that Miro’s contract was originally set to expire in the spring of 2022.
Miro has been recovering from a hamstring injury, having not wrestled since his loss to Bryan Danielson at AEW Full Gear.
- Fans Think They Spotted A CM Punk Tease During WWE Raw
- Backstage News On Change To Adam Copeland’s (Edge’s) AEW Entrance Music
- Jade Cargill Sends Message To WWE Roster During Raw
- Johnny Gargano & Tommaso Ciampa Comment After DIY Reunion On WWE Raw
- Scrapped Championship Win Plans For Released WWE Star Revealed
- Which WWE Brand Jade Cargill Is Expected To Debut On Revealed
- WWE Star Returns On Raw After Five Months Away
- Major Spoiler For Jade Cargill WWE Debut?
- Tony Khan Interested In Free Agent Rumored To Join AEW Or WWE
- Update On Another Free Agent Rumored To Join WWE Or AEW