Former AEW TNT Champion Miro will be remaining All Elite for four more years.
Fightful Select (subscription required) is reporting that Miro signed a new four year extension with AEW, keeping him locked up until at least early 2026.
Fightful notes that he and AEW agreed to a deal late last year, but it was not signed until recently. Fightful also notes that Miro’s contract was originally set to expire in the spring of 2022.
Miro has been recovering from a hamstring injury, having not wrestled since his loss to Bryan Danielson at AEW Full Gear.
- Drew McIntyre & Kevin Owens Brand Themselves ‘Wrestlers In A Wrestling Ring’ In Insane WWE Raw Promo
- Record Numbers For WrestleMania 39 Ticket Sales
- Hikaru Shida Bringing Championship Back To AEW From Japan
- AEW Stars Planned For NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 17
- WWE Backstage Budget Cuts Having Big Effect
- Real Reason For Big Increase In AEW Rampage Viewership
- Freddie Prinze Jr. Says Vince McMahon Displayed ‘Super Racist’ ‘Cultural Ignorance’ That Dictated Storylines
- Dexter Lumis Jumps The Barricade During United States Championship Clash
- Stephanie McMahon Addresses Return From Leave Of Absence
- Sasha Banks And Naomi Appear Together At She-Hulk Premiere