After getting misted by House of Black, Miro noted in a video promo on AEW Rampage that he is uncertain about his future.
Speaking directly to the camera in the powerful promo, Miro said:
“Should I let the pagans take me, or should I rip off their heads and tear out their spines? I do not know anymore. What I know is the darker it gets, the clearer I see you. So I ask you again: did you send the House of Black to destroy the Redeemer or to recruit me?”
Miro had previously been out of action due to injury however returned recently, and competed at AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door as a part of the match to determine the inaugural AEW All-Atlantic Championship.
Miro currently is 2-1-0 in 2022. You can check out all of the wins/losses for the All Elite Wrestling Men’s Roster thus far in 2022 by clicking here.
“Should I let the pagans take me, or should I rip off their heads and tear out their spines?”#TheRedeemer Miro poses some important questions, after getting misted by the #HouseOfBlack. Watch #AEWRampage #FyterFest Night 2 on @tntdrama right pic.twitter.com/0bLdynSmbY
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) July 16, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Hall Of Famer Reacts To Trinity Fatu Tribute At IMPACT Under Siege 2023
- Big Update On WWE World Heavyweight Championship Lineage After Seth Rollins’ Win
- Cody Rhodes Shares Message Ahead Of Brock Lesnar Match At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Paul Heyman Breaks Silence After Jimmy Uso Bloodline Betrayal
- Roman Reigns Shares Final Message Before WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- VIDEO: Jimmy Uso Turns On Roman Reigns, Jey Uso Reacts
- Ex-NXT Star Helps Trish Stratus Beat Becky Lynch At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- AEW Star Opens Up About Fears That He’d Be Forced To Retire
- WWE Crowns New World Heavyweight Champion At Night Of Champions
- Top WWE Women’s Division Star Responds To Asuka Title Win At Night Of Champions 2023