The viewership figure and demo rating for Monday’s (June 27) edition of Miz and Mrs on USA Network has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thruston of Wrestlenomics, Monday’s show drew 669,000 viewers. This is up from the June 20 edition that drew 587,000 viewers.
WWE Raw last night on USA Network:
Miz & Mrs. on USA Network at 11pm:
? https://t.co/1SscdBCpr8 pic.twitter.com/AzM1F2P3Uu
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) June 28, 2022
In the 18-49 demographic, Miz and Mrs scored 0.21 rating. This is also up from the week prior that scored 0.20 rating.
Both the total viewership and demo rating was the highest in the show’s history.
Last night’s WWE Raw, which aired before Miz and Mrs, drew 1.951 million viewers.
Keep track of the ratings for every WWE Raw for 2022 at this link.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Announces Partnership With Twitch To ‘Sidecast’ Raw & More
- AEW Star Compares Orange Cassidy To WWE’s Legendary Undertaker
- Report: WWE Hall Of Famer ‘Adamantly’ Rejected Involvement In Current Star’s Storyline
- Report: Date For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar III Confirmed
- WWE Faction To Receive New Name
- Bianca Belair’s Hilarious Response To Bizarre Asuka WWE Trend
- WWE Tag Team Set For Match Against Each Other?
- Top WWE Star Reportedly Set To Face GUNTHER On June 5 Raw
- Absent AEW Star Rejected Recent Return Plans
- AEW Star Questions Crowd Reactions To CM Punk Ahead Of ‘Big Deal’ Return