The viewership figure and demo rating for Monday’s (June 27) edition of Miz and Mrs on USA Network has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thruston of Wrestlenomics, Monday’s show drew 669,000 viewers. This is up from the June 20 edition that drew 587,000 viewers.
WWE Raw last night on USA Network:
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) June 28, 2022
In the 18-49 demographic, Miz and Mrs scored 0.21 rating. This is also up from the week prior that scored 0.20 rating.
Both the total viewership and demo rating was the highest in the show’s history.
Last night’s WWE Raw, which aired before Miz and Mrs, drew 1.951 million viewers.
Keep track of the ratings for every WWE Raw for 2022 at this link.
- Spoiler On Karrion Kross WWE SmackDown Presentation
- Roman Reigns Status For WWE Extreme Rules Revealed
- More Released WWE Stars Returning On SmackDown, New WWE Couple Dating, Bray Wyatt Return Plans – News Bulletin – August 12, 2022
- Kayla Braxton Transitioning To WWE Commentator Role?
- What Does WBD Taking Over BT Sport Mean For WWE & AEW In The UK?
- Another Big Sign NXT’s Santos Escobar Is Heading To Main Roster
- Update On Major AEW Stars’ Contract Lengths
- Another WWE Star Expected To Get Old Name Back
- Match Results From WWE WrestleMania 39 Launch Party
- Road Dogg Had ‘Serious Arguments’ With Vince McMahon About AJ Styles