In a new interview with Newsday, MJF brought his signature confidence and natural swagger to a whole new market of readers.
When asked about the Mount Rushmore of Long Islanders, MJF gave a typically boastful answer until he veered into taking a shot at one WWE legend.
Sharing his thoughts on one wrestling legend in particular, MJF said:
“The Mount Rushmore of Long Islanders who are professional wrestlers, I just think is me four times.
“I think Mick Foley is a hack, and it’s really upsetting that I never got to wrestle him — not because it would be a dream come true for me.
But just because I really want to punch him in the face and knock him out with my Dynamite diamond ring, and prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that I’m the greatest Long Island wrestler that’s ever lived.”
Another Long Island native that MJF might have a comment on? Matt Cardona.
While recently being speculated as returning ‘home’ to WWE alongside wife Chelsea Green, Cardona was critical of MJF in a recent interview.
His critique wasn’t regarding his wrestling or promo skills however, rather his spray tan.
You can read all about AEW’s upcoming pay-per-view, Full Gear by clicking here.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- WWE Star Takes Another Shot At Kenny Omega
- Tony Khan Reveals Real Reason William Regal Wanted WWE Return
- Sami Zayn & Kenny Omega Continue Twitter Back And Forth
- Audible Called For Recent WWE Title Match To Finish Early
- AEW Star Believes Recent Backlash Wouldn’t Happen If She Was A Man
- Another WWE Star Undergoing Huge Character Change?
- New Bloodline Member Joins Booker T’s Training School
- AEW’s Jim Ross Addresses William Regal’s Apparent Departure
- WWE Newest Signee Revealed
- Tony Khan Says William Regal Can’t Appear On-Screen For WWE When He Returns