To kick off the AEW post-event media scrum after AEW Full Gear, a surprise appearance by the new AEW World Champion, MJF.
Hopping in front of Tony Khan to address the media in the room directly, MJF shared a spicy ‘oratory exhibition’ (the champ doesn’t like the word, “promo,”) that was delightfully reminiscent of professional wrestling history.
Clearly a student of the game, MJF made sure that his first post-championship appearance was a memorable one.
Addressing concerns about teaming up with Regal, even being kind towards Tony Khan himself, MJF urged folks to, “Grow the f**k up, no offense.”
Encouraging us all to tune into “the MJF show” on Wednesday night on TBS, MJF then let media members know that he was going to go hop in the shower, “rinse the Hepatitis A through Z,” off of himself.
His next step? Waking up in the morning to take a private jet to a movie set.
He then ended his oratory exhibition in an epic manner, he channelled a little Jim Cornette saying:
“Thank you, f**k you, bye – the champ is fucking out baby.”
Don’t ask gross questions that include the word “kayfabe” or question the champ about whether or not this was a truly “impromptu” media scrum appearance or not… okay marks?! Don’t worry about it.
You can keep up with all the breaking news from tonight’s AEW Full Gear media scrum by clicking here.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Former WWE Star Makes AEW Debut
- John Cena WWE Return Date Officially Revealed
- WWE Star Addresses Potential CM Punk Return
- Update On Possible Sasha Banks NJPW Debut Match
- WWE Discussing Roman Reigns Working Both Nights WrestleMania 39, Potential Opponents Revealed
- Scrapped MJF Babyface AEW Plans Revealed
- Report: Absent AEW Star Rejected Creative Plans For Return
- Kenny Omega Reacts To WWE Star’s Latest Shot At Him
- New WWE Signings Potentially Revealed, Plans For Reality Show
- WBD ‘Thrilled’ With AEW Dynamite Viewership