MJF has commented on his potential future projects, revealing that he has a number of meetings lined up in Los Angeles.
MJF currently doing well for himself in AEW. After signing a deal for more money, the (un)popular star won the All Out Casino Ladder match, and holds a poker chip that he can cash in for an AEW World Title shot at any sanctioned show.
Speaking on KFC Radio, MJF stated that he aims to become a crossover star like John Cena and The Rock, noting:
“I see myself acting. I see myself doing what (John) Cena, Batista, and Rock did. There are definitely a lot of feelers out there. I’ll actually be heading out to LA (Los Angeles) literally after Dynamite for a lot of meetings. There are definitely a lot of people interested in MJF.
“When I walk into a room, when you listen to me talk, it’s pretty obvious that I have something that we call in the industry, ‘it.’ You either got ‘it’ or you don’t have ‘it.’ I feel a person in my industry hasn’t had the amount of droves of ‘it’ that I’ve had since Cena, Rock, and Batista.”
For clarification on the rules surrounding MJF’s poker chip, click here.
Transcription via Fightful.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Dave Meltzer Responds To Latest CM Punk Controversy
- Former AEW TNT Champion Considering A WWE Move?
- WWE ‘Higher Up’ Reveals Real Backstage Reaction To Rise Of Sami Zayn
- Report: How ‘Majority’ Of AEW Roster Feel Toward CM Punk Revealed
- Report: WWE To Introduce New Championship Belt ‘Soon’
- AEW Name Opens Up About Training Action Star’s Daughter
- Top Star Argues WWE’s Investment In Roman Reigns Has Only Just Started Paying Off
- Former NHL Player Makes In-Ring Debut At IMPACT Wrestling TV Tapings
- Potential Spoiler On Change To WrestleMania 39 Match
- Next WWE Hall Of Fame 2023 Inductee Announced