MJF has revealed why he has been off the road after the stunning attack by The Firm on a recent episode of AEW Dynamite.
In an engaging and unique promo on AEW Dynamite tonight (November 9) MJF detailed why he has been missing from AEW since being attacked by The Firm.
Revealing that it is per doctor’s advice that he not travel since his brutal attack at the hands of the group he founded, the Firm, MJF vowed to be at Full Gear.
Giving a passionate promo regarding being a ‘Generational Talent’, MJF gave compliments to Jon Moxley ahead of their big match at Full Gear.
You can check out the full clip below!
In reality, MJF was actually taking part in an exciting movie role starring alongside Zac Efron which you can read all about by clicking here.
Elsewhere on tonight’s AEW Dynamite, an announcement of a future announcement regarding AEW visiting new markets, including one international locale.
Also, the show kicked off with a big eight-man tag match between Swerve in our Glory and the Gunn Club taking on FTR and The Acclaimed.
Find out what hot topics Max Caster rapped about tonight by clicking here.
To keep up with all the latest news from AEW Dynamite tonight and every Wednesday, click here.
“This could be the potential crowning of the next face- of the next generation- of professional wrestling”
We hear from @The_MJF RIGHT NOW. Tune in to #AEWDynamite LIVE on @TBSNetwork! pic.twitter.com/7RJdNC4u8P
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) November 10, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- CM Punk Blasts Tony Khan, Chris Jericho & More In Now-Deleted Instagram Post
- Latest News On CM Punk AEW Return After Recent Teases
- Chris Jericho Responds To CM Punk Instagram Story
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For Saturday, March 25
- Real Reason Top Star Missed AEW Dynamite
- WWE Star Responds To Standout AEW Dynamite Performance
- Big Update On Stone Cold Steve Austin WrestleMania 39 Plans?
- Naomi Confirms WWE Departure?
- Top WWE Star Says Doctors ‘Aren’t Letting Them Compete’
- Major Update On Bobby Lashley WrestleMania Status