MJF seems to be living his best life in Las Vegas and ahead of his major match against Wardlow at Double or Nothing, missed an AEW Fan Fest Meet & Greet today.
Despite being advertised for a ticketed Meet & Greet, it seems Maxwell Jacob Friedman has no-showed AEW Fan Fest today (May 28) ahead of Double or Nothing.
MJF was scheduled to appear at the 12:45 PM to 2:15 PM block alongside other stars Sammy Guevara & Tay Conti, Kris Statlander, Matt & Jeff Hardy, Eddie Kingston and The Blackpool Combat Club (William Regal, Bryan Danielson & Jon Moxley)
Reportedly fans in attendance with tickets for MJF’sMeet & Greet were offered the option to join another line.
Also interestingly, per wrestling journalist Kiley Fuller who was in attendance, security informed that MJF was not picking up his phone and rumor has it, he may have been spotted gambling at the casino.
Further details are currently unknown but the hunt for MJF seems to continue with AEW fans permeating Las Vegas for a Sin City weekend full of wrestling.
You can check out all the details about AEW’s Double or Nothing by clicking here.
Security says MJF is not coming to his meet & greets and is not picking up his phone LMAO
— Kiley Fuller | Black Lives Matter (@fuller_kiley) May 28, 2022
- AEW X NJPW Live Results Forbidden Door
- Kenny Omega Says Fans Will Be ‘Very Happy’ With Bryan Danielson Forbidden Door Replacement
- Report: Several ‘Under The Radar’ AEW Agreements Have Expired
- Kenny Omega Confirms Cody Rhodes Will Be In The AEW Video Game
- More AEW Stars Dealing With Injuries?
- Huge Spoiler On Bryan Danielson Forbidden Door Replacement
- New Ring Of Honor Logo Leaked?
- Claudio Castagnoli Makes AEW Debut At Forbidden Door
- Orange Cassidy Set To Debut New Licensed Theme Song
- Nature Of Jungle Boy Injury Revealed