MJF seems to be living his best life in Las Vegas and ahead of his major match against Wardlow at Double or Nothing, missed an AEW Fan Fest Meet & Greet today.
Despite being advertised for a ticketed Meet & Greet, it seems Maxwell Jacob Friedman has no-showed AEW Fan Fest today (May 28) ahead of Double or Nothing.
MJF was scheduled to appear at the 12:45 PM to 2:15 PM block alongside other stars Sammy Guevara & Tay Conti, Kris Statlander, Matt & Jeff Hardy, Eddie Kingston and The Blackpool Combat Club (William Regal, Bryan Danielson & Jon Moxley)
Reportedly fans in attendance with tickets for MJF’sMeet & Greet were offered the option to join another line.
Also interestingly, per wrestling journalist Kiley Fuller who was in attendance, security informed that MJF was not picking up his phone and rumor has it, he may have been spotted gambling at the casino.
Further details are currently unknown but the hunt for MJF seems to continue with AEW fans permeating Las Vegas for a Sin City weekend full of wrestling.
You can check out all the details about AEW’s Double or Nothing by clicking here.
Security says MJF is not coming to his meet & greets and is not picking up his phone LMAO
— Kiley Fuller | Black Lives Matter (@fuller_kiley) May 28, 2022
- Another Reason Matt Riddle Had Heat With WWE Management Revealed
- Another Huge Update On Edge’s WWE Future
- WWE Star Was ‘Late’ Addition To Recent Release List
- WWE Airs Hype Video For Jade Cargill On SmackDown
- Professional Wrestling Term Added To Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- High Praise For Released WWE Star Within AEW
- Latest On Plans For Christmas Day Edition Of WWE Raw
- WWE Star ‘Miraculously’ Recovers From Injury
- LA Knight Teaming With John Cena & More Additions To WWE Fastlane 2023
- NXT Star Appears On SmackDown, Teases Main Roster Match