MJF has teased when he will cash in his AEW World Championship opportunity.
Maxwell Jacob Friedman made his return to All Elite Wrestling at the All Out pay-per-view earlier this month by winning the Casino Ladder Match and setting his sights on the top prize in the promotion.
The Casino Ladder Match chip gives Friedman a shot at the gold anytime he would like and it seems that time will be sooner rather than later.
The company announced that AEW World Champion Jon Moxley will face NJPW’s Juice Robinson of Bullet Club in a World Title Eliminator Match on the September 28 edition of AEW Dynamite. If Juice wins, he will get a shot of his own.
In response to the match graphic, MJF posted a photo on Twitter of himself holding the chip in the stands after Moxley defeated Bryan Danielson on the September 21 Grand Slam edition of AEW Dynamite.
This has seemingly teased the potential of MJF cashing in this Wednesday.
It remains to be seen when Friedman decides to cash in, but it will continue to be an ongoing part of his rivalry with Mox.
MJF recently posted a photo with a top WWE star over the weekend, which you can read and see more about here.
Stay up to date with the AEW roster’s win-loss record (for televised matches) at this link.
— Maxwell Jacob Friedman™️ (@The_MJF) September 26, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Scrapped World Heavyweight Championship Match For Elimination Chamber 2024 Revealed
- WWE Star Set For Big Push Heading Into WrestleMania 40
- WWE Star Pulled From Elimination Chamber Card Reacts To Event
- Absent WWE Star Makes Public Appearance Ahead Of In-Ring Return
- Top WWE Star Pushing To Return From Injury Before WrestleMania 40
- Jack Perry ‘Scapegoat’ Video Airs Ahead Of In-Ring Return
- WWE Star Wants Rubber Match Against Major Free Agent
- AEW Star Pulled From Collision Due To Illness, Replacement Announced
- What Happened After Kazuchika Okada NJPW Farewell Match
- Former AEW Star Set To Return For February 24 Collision