No matter how much of a terrible person you are, you can usually count on your own mother to love you no matter what. Unfortunately not everyone gave birth to AEW star MJF.
In an appearance on Buster Open Radio, Nina Friedman, MJF’s real mother, said she thinks her son should be used as the face of birth control, labeling her son a disgrace.
“I got to tell you, here’s what I thought. I think Max should be the face of every advertisement and health class of why you should use birth control. That is my honest opinion, he is so ridiculously disrespectful, he is beyond ungrateful. I cannot get over what he has turned into, and I am sick to tell you the truth.”
“I wouldn’t call him a man, that’s number one. Number two is that he was born with such a silver spoon, given everything, nurtured, we were the number one supporters of his dreams, and what do we get? It’s outrageous, I am embarrassed, he’s a disgrace to our family, and lots of luck to him, that’s all I’m going to say, I’m not tolerating this bulls**t.”
She went on to ask whether she could possibly get emancipated from him, because she hates him so much.
“He is the most despicable human being. Am I allowed to file emancipation, is that allowed? Am I allowed to file emancipation from him, that’s all I want to know?”
Credit to WrestlingInc for the transcription.
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For August 12
- Tony Khan Addresses Rumors About AEW Backstage Unhappiness
- Tony Khan Provides Clarification On Huge Rumored Change To AEW Pay-Per-Views
- Amari Miller Deletes Twitter After Controversial Sasha Banks Comment Causes Huge Backlash
- CM Punk Returns On AEW Dynamite Quake By The Lake
- Freddie Prinze Jr Wanted Karrion Kross As His First Champion
- AEW Trios Championship Tournament Bracket Revealed
- Britt Baker Fuels Speculation About MJF With Recent Instagram Post
- Miro Argues WWE Schedule Is ‘Too Much’
- AEW Dark Elevation Spoilers For August 15