Major League Wrestling has become one of the top independent wrestling promotions in the United States in recent years since it’s revival in 2017.
MLW’s weekly FUSION show is available to watch on the official MLW YouTube channel, as well as on BeIN Sports in the States, but we can now add one more channel to that list.
MLW programming is set to air on TV here in the United Kingdom on Ayozat TV (channel 191 for Sky TV customers).
FUSION episodes will air every Wednesday at 9pm, with classic content airing on Fridays in the same time slot.
Ayozat TV Chairman Umesh Perera said the following about the partnership:
“We are really pleased to be the UK TV partner for Major League Wrestling and look forward to showcasing the weekly show to UK wrestling fans.”
The next episode of FUSION, being billed as ‘Season One – Episode 5’ is set to air tonight (July 15), featuring a Falls Count Anywhere match between Sami Callihan and LA Park.
- AEW Star Has Very Awkward Encounter With CM Punk T-Shirt
- Report: Popular AEW Star ‘Trying To Get Fired’
- WWE Announces New Commentary Teams For Raw, SmackDown & NXT
- WWE Raw Name Gone From WWE
- Tony Khan Reveals Truth About Why He Takes Shots At WWE
- Tony Khan Spoke To WWE Management After Infamous Promo
- Former WWE Tough Enough Winner Sara Lee Passes Away
- Spoiler On Return Set For WWE SmackDown
- Spoiler On Suspended AEW Star’s Return
- Tony Khan Addresses WWE Signing AEW Dark Talent