Major League Wrestling has become one of the top independent wrestling promotions in the United States in recent years since it’s revival in 2017.
MLW’s weekly FUSION show is available to watch on the official MLW YouTube channel, as well as on BeIN Sports in the States, but we can now add one more channel to that list.
MLW programming is set to air on TV here in the United Kingdom on Ayozat TV (channel 191 for Sky TV customers).
FUSION episodes will air every Wednesday at 9pm, with classic content airing on Fridays in the same time slot.
Ayozat TV Chairman Umesh Perera said the following about the partnership:
“We are really pleased to be the UK TV partner for Major League Wrestling and look forward to showcasing the weekly show to UK wrestling fans.”
The next episode of FUSION, being billed as ‘Season One – Episode 5’ is set to air tonight (July 15), featuring a Falls Count Anywhere match between Sami Callihan and LA Park.
- Major WWE Star Seemingly Injured During Match
- CM Punk WWE NXT Plans Confirmed
- Potential Spoiler For Huge WWE Star Appearing At NXT Deadline
- TNA Wrestling Partners With WWE Parent Company Streaming Service
- Dominik Mysterio Loses Championship To WWE Main Roster Star
- WWE Star Still On Active Roster Despite New Role
- CM Punk Appears At WWE NXT Deadline
- WWE Trying Out Major New Camera Strategy
- Triple H Reacts To CM Punk WWE NXT Plans
- WWE Star To Wrestle Match With Broken Hand